ORT Jet is thrilled to be ‘zooming’ into the online space with a lot in the pipeline to keep you occupied and learning. Our business training workshops are currently taking place on the Zoom Webinar platform in order to continue offering people value in line with our mission “facilitating business growth”. As we move with the times, we are committed to offering skill sets necessary to excel in business and in unprecedented times.
1. Janet Goldblatt will facilitate The “Leadership Bootcamp” as part of our Bootcamp series on the 2nd of April. The talk will outline “Leading Innovation in a Volatile Economy” How do we take our leadership to the next level and what do we need in order to move ourselves and our businesses beyond the current threshold? How do I best lead a company that innovates, adapts and adopts during increasingly uncertainty?
2. “FutureNow” with John Sanei will take place on the 6th of April at 10:30 am. John Sanei (Sah-nay) is a Knowledge Mercenary who travels the globe to uncover the lessons needed to uplift communities and help humanity thrive. He will take you through the necessary steps of taking the emotions-of now to prepare for tomorrow. As we leap into our FutureNow, agility and clarity of self is vital to ensure our abundant tomorrow.
3. ORT Jet and Excel Academy have partnered to offer you an exclusive invite to an EXCEL CRASH COURSE on the 6th of April at 6pm. This course will reveal 5 of the best-kept Excel secrets you can apply immediately to significantly ramp up your confidence and productivity. Best of all? You are guaranteed to learn something new, regardless of whether you’re a complete beginner or a seasoned Excel jockey.
4. Niki Seberini, a mind freedom fighter and excellent facilitator will host a session on “Lockdown, a time of Progression, not regression” on the 7th of April at 3pm. It takes 21 days to change habits so let’s spend time thinking about a bad habit we’ve always wanted to change or something we’ve always wanted to learn and use these next weeks to make the change. Be mindful of what you are thinking and what you are doing – in 21 days you can rewire your magnificent brains.
5. Join Group Head of Marketing & Communications at Sasfin, Elisheva Gilbert on the 22nd of April at 8:30 on the topic ”Culture does not eat strategy for breakfast”. She is a Ted Talk junkie, podcast devourer, runner and Sweat 1000 addict. Her greatest passion in life is inspiring others to be the best versions of themselves.
We hope you can join the ORT Jet community online. We have more sessions coming up this month so stay connected with us and visit www.ortjet.org.za for updates. See the registration links below for the talks listed above:
Leadership with Janet Goldblatt https://zoom.us/meeting/register/u5YoduqppzgtVJzxBiOywnqittSNHxyFHA
FutureNow with John Sanei
Excel Crash Course with Dan Stillerman
Lockdown, a time of progression, not regression
In the Boardroom with Elisheva Gilbert: Culture does not eat strategy for breakfast.