Dr Shalya Hirschson, who is active on the ORT JET Business Mentoring Program and was the recipient of the ORT JET Business of the Year award 2015, is also the Director of the Uvemvane Project. This organization was created to address the mental needs of children, focusing on poorer communities. Through play therapy for the younger children and expressive arts for the older children, the children are able to tell their life stories and express themselves. Listen to her amazing talk with Dr Thandi Ndlovu above.
- Adapt your business and grow – Ariellah Rosenberg
- Mentors and their far-reaching benefits
- ORT JET and Caryn Katz at King David Linksfield for ‘Speak with presence anytime, anywhere’ session – 19 January 2018
- How Leaders Fly: Award ceremony at ORT JET – 23 November 2017
- The One Leadership Skill Nobody Talks About – Erich Viedge